Sunday, November 24, 2019

900 Page Books Worth Reading


I rarely read books that are more than 500 pages with the exception of these 900+page books. I highly recommend them.

Star emoticon Star emoticon Star emoticon Star emoticon Star emoticon
Middlemarch - George Eliot
The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
Ana Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell - Susanna Clarke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still contemplating if I should start reading these 1000+page tomes. I have started and abandoned several times Victor Hugo's Les Miserables. I'll read them when I'm in the right mood.

War And Peace - Leo Tolstoy
Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
Clarissa, or The History of A Young Lady - Samuel Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment