Tuesday, August 6, 2024

The Influencer


tags: influencers, Korean, Netflix, reality show 

I was curious so I watched and was utterly surprised when Jang Keun-suk came out as one of the influencer "contestants". What???!!! Well, he's one of my original idols so I watched the first 4 episodes. I'll tune in next Tuesday and if he is there I'll continue watching. If he gets eliminated, then bye bye tv show. Jang Keun Suk is the only reason to watch this reality show. 

The first Korean drama with Sukki I watched was Beethoven Virus in 2008 or 2009. 15 years ago when he was just 21 years old. He's now 37, has gained a few pounds, but still cute. He stopped making dramas for a long long time and he is no longer as popular in Korea.

I even bought his music album, Just Crazy. All the songs are in Japanese. He had tons of Japanese fans but I'm not sure if he still is in demand in Japan.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment