Friday, September 24, 2021

The Great British Baking Show


The 9th season of Great British Baking Show's first episode started streaming today with new bakers. Something to look forward to on Fridays. The show opened with the judges and hosts wearing tacky Billy Ray Cyrus mullet wigs and singing their baking version of Achy Breaky Heart. Prue is even wearing moustache and cowboy hat. So. Much. Cheese. I like it.


You can have your fun
Make brownies by the ton
You can fill your donuts up with jam
You can ice your bun
And then when you are done
You can load your quiche with cheese and ham
You can do a choux
And then whip up a roux
Then produce a few nice cookies you can chew
You can sit and watch the muffins rise
You can make a cream puff and some pies
But don't bake my tart
My flaky pastry tart
I just don't think you understand
You'll over bake my tart
And that will break my heart
And then you'll never shake my hand...

My favorite baketestants so far are the funny Lizzie and the pretty Crystelle. I don't care if they are not the best bakers in the first episode. Lizzie and Crystelle have bright sunny personality and I hope they don't get eliminated quickly. Not only do Lizzie and Noel have matching pink smiley clothing, they have matching sense of humor and are very entertaining together.

Noel and Lizzie wearing matching clothes with pink smiley design

No comments:

Post a Comment